Hi Zou,

I asked you to clarify what do your files for the H-992 issue mean?
Could you please answer me?

Thanks,
Vladimir.

On 7/28/06, zouqiong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I rerun the application with option -Xint

and unlucily, it doesn`t pass,  keep running and nothing comes out.

The same with other options except with option -Xem opt.

with option -Xem opt,   many "SIGSEGV in VM code." are printed.

28 Jul 2006 17:05:44 +0700, Egor Pasko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On the 0x1B3 day of Apache Harmony [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I rerun it, and it keeps running,  however no result comes out.
> > or I  upload the jar file in two packages.
>
> OK, we can investigate the problem directly on your machine.
> There are some basic steps I do as soon as I see some problem :)
>
> * option to run in *interpreter mode*:
> -Xint
>
> If it passes, we can suspect a JIT. Then, no matter of results, it
> makes sense to isolate a single JIT to figure out which JIT is more
> unhealthy on your problem.
>
> * option to run on *fast JIT* only:
> -Xem jet
>
> * Run on *optimizing JIT* only:
> -Xem opt
>
> if you find where the problem appears more precisely, we can
> investigate further (with help of more extra options)
>
> > 2006/7/27, Vladimir Gorr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > >
> > > Could you please run your application as the following:
> > >
> > > export

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/ustczz/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/deploy/jre/bin;