On 8/3/06, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> 2006/8/3, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>

>> Alexey Petrenko wrote:

>> self-made

>> > Yep, I've made a small ant script just to run Eclipse compiler....
>> >

>> Do you think you could show it to us? :)
> I think yes :)
> It's just 5-lines script which is running javac... Nothing special.

Better still, show it to the Yoko dev's -- if it really is that short
then perhaps their build scripts would benefit from such simplification!

Indeed, if the simplest script is used instead of the original build system
it'd be not bad to discuss it with the Yoko team. We need to make sure
we get the working version as a result. Is there any test suite we could use
for this purpose?

Thanks,
Vladimir.

>> That's