Rana,

SetUnhandledExceptionFilter [1] is documented function which is
available since Windows 95. It is part of the Structured Exception
Handling.

Windows XP introduced the Vectored Exception Handling which is an
extension of SEH according to MSDN.

Using this function and therefore SEH (but not VEH) mechanism requires
you to guard each call with __try/__except as Gregory and Oleg pointed
out.

I'm not proficient in this kind of rather low-level Windows API though,
so I might be wrong.

Regards,
Alexey.

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/debug/b
ase/setunhandledexceptionfilter.asp

--
Alexey A. Ivanov
Intel Middleware Product Division

The
>bottom line is that one needs to experiment with this on several
Windows