On 9/21/06, Elena Semukhina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Looking at ThreadTest failures I see that all 1421-related failures
disappear. But there are 3 new failures which I've never seen before. Two
of
them actually relate to "using the launcher" problems,

Is it possible to give more details about this or to file new JIRA issue?

Thanks,
Vladimir.

but the third one deserves a special investigation.

The problem is that Thread.currentThread().isAlive() returns false now.
Can
anyone comment on this?

Thanks,
Elena