BTW I've forgot to say ActiveMQ 4.0 works w/o any problems.

Thanks,
Vladimir.

On 9/25/06, Vladimir Gorr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As for me (and other people) a lot of tests fail for the latest sources
(revision 449592).
I've run the *build.bat clean; build.bat update; build.bat* command in
compliance with comments for *H-1457*.
It's very strange for me it mentions here all C-unit tests work fine.
Sorry I cannot confirm this.
The detailed investigation showed the patch for *H-1457* is incorrect.
I've attached a patch fixing this issue.
Thanks Evgueni Brevnov for preparing this patch. After applying these
changes the issue disappeared.

Geir, could you please look at this patch and apply it if there are no
objections?

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir.