Anton,
Thank you for a prompt reply!

I have one more comment concerning a site design: it would be great to
see a number of records in the current search request. For example, if I
chose nothing, I would a total number of tests in the report.

Actually I want to see a total number of passed tests. Why? Since the
number of fails gives us an optimistic estimate due to report misses, I
may calculate a number of fails as a <total amount> - <number of
passes>.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Middleware Products Division