Hello, Alex,
Welcome aboard!

If you are looking for the task, please, don't miss the page
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Unit_Tests_Pass_on_DRLVM. You can join
fixing DRLVM bugs.

Another interesting thing to do is to start your favorite Java app using
Harmony - this probably would require a fair amount of bug fixing as
well.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Middleware Products Division