Dear admins,

We are experiencing the following problem while attaching patches to
HARMONY-1751.

Errors
Exception trying to establish attachment directory. Check that the
application server and JIRA have permissions to write to it:
com.atlassian.jira.web.util.AttachmentException: Cannot write to
attachment directory. Check that the application server and JIRA have
permissions to write to:
/usr/local/tomcat/tomcat-jira/attachments/HARMONY/HARMONY-1751

Could you please help?

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Middleware Products Division