1. Windows XP x86, Windows Server 2003 x86 (32bit)
2. Linux SLES 9 32bit
3. Linux SUSE 9 64bit
3. Linux SLES 9 IPF

Thank you,
Pavel

On 10/17/06, Xiao-Feng Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My vote:

FC4/5,  Suse11, Windows XP/2003
X86 (both 32bit and 64bit), and IPF

I guess it's a bit unclear to say IA64 in the community. It would be
clearer to use "X86 64bit" or "IPF (Itanium)".

Thanks,
xiaofeng