Hi, the patch attached in JIRA 1886 is an implementation of interior pointer
for GCv5 of DRLVM. It would be great if some commiter can help to review and
commit it.

Repeat the desciption :
"Attached patch is an implementation of interior pointer support for GCv5 of
DRLVM. To apply the patch, please enter gc_gen/ directory and type `patch
-p0 < xxxx`. This is needed for GCv5 to work with Jitrino.OPT. Since it has
no impact on other component, I'd hope it can be committed as early as
possible so as to enable GCv5 with Jitrino.OPT.
"

The patch is based on revision 464099. I hope it can be committed to Harmony
soon. Thanks.

Regards!
Yu-Nan