And if that doesn't work for you, how about Java SE 6 by end of next year, and then releasing Java SE 7 in lock-step with Sun?

And if you want more focused, technical things, how about achieving parity in performance? :)

geir

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Mikhail Fursov wrote:
:(
It's a peak of the evolutionary process inside of Apache. Nothing to dream
about left here..

are you kidding?  Hows this for a dream :

Our dream is to be the first compatible open source implementation of Java SE.

June of 2007 is Sun's target date for completing the "open sourcing" of their implementation of Java SE.

We have our target date for Apache Harmony 1.0. :)