All,
I did a fresh "svn checkout" an hour ago.  During build, I saw the message,
"...please place ECJ.JAR in ANT_HOME/lib" and did what it said.  Given a
JAVA_HOME=.../jdk1.5.0_07, there may be more to it than just copying a jar
file.  My guess is that adding ECJ.JAR to Sun javac is now causing the
following error message:

   [javac] ----------
   [javac] 1. ERROR in
C:\t_harmony\classlib\trunk\modules\archive\src\main\jav
a\java\util\jar\Pack200.java
   [javac]  (at line 0)
   [javac]     /*
   [javac]     ^
   [javac] Internal compiler error
   [javac] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

I looked for a README file that says something about which Eclipse compiler
to download and where to get it.  Or if it is already downloaded, where to
find it on my local drive.  A "find" of README files on classlib/trunk turns
up 2052 instances.  If its in a README, its well obscured!  Please tell me
where the instructions are for downloading the correct version of Eclipse
compiler.  It might be good to add where to find Eclipse compiler to the,
"...please place EJC.JAR...." message.