>A *real* unix hacker
Two years of release engineering is more than enough:

find . -name .svn -exec grep -H name {}/entries \; | sed -e
's/\.svn\/entries:   name="//; s/"$//' | egrep -i
'\.(gif|jar|png|dat|class|tif|jpg|jpeg|ico|dll|so|exe|doc|wav|pdf|zip)$'

:-)

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering

IMO).

>>> Wait.
>>
>> I don't think I have much choice.  It's more likely you'll be waiting
>> for me. ;-) It's not as trivial as it sounds[0] so I'm sure this
>> discussion will be done before I'm ready to check anything in. ;-(
>>
>>> Why not just do a tar/zip on the working_classlib and working_vm
with
>>> a filter to keep out the generated stuff?
>>
>> This was my first thought but it didn't take long before I decided I
had
>> to think again.  I think it is much too error prone.  Consider
figuring
>> out which .so files are generated/downloaded and which are in svn.
>> Repeat for dll files, jar files, etc.  Then keep this up to date.
It'd
>> be a full-time job.
>
>A *real* unix hacker would walk the tree looking at .svn/entry files ;)
>  In Perl.  in less than 20 lines.
>

>> svn export does just the right thing.  It takes only the stuff you
get
>> from svn but without the .svn files.  This seems much less likely to
>> turn around and bite us.  (Though even this isn't without issues.)
>
>Otay.
>
>geir
>

>> Regards,
>>  Mark.
>>
>> [0] not as trivial as I was expecting that's for sure

>> For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]