Alex,
I see and accept your point. I believe that partial commits are a must -
we should be a community.

My point is simple - the code under active development shouldn't be a
subject of beautification - it just should be safe for other Harmony
modules. The first goal is to make it work.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering

OutOfMyResourceError.