Geir,

I'm not very happy to report that after some class library patch around
23 of October DRLVM no longer works on SUSE Linux 9.0. This happened
before you committed that big set of DRLVM patches.

All works fine on Ubuntu. I tried two SUSE computers and built from
scratch.

All,
Are there any success stories about recent SUSE builds?

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering