Gregory wrote,
>I need is probably smoke tests category. I need to add building native
code
>part and add a custom command line setting somewhere.

+1
I believe you need one or two test with a good coverage to check your
changes regularly. This is enough for acceptance testing.

This doesn't inhibit the separate category - it would be quite useful
for thorough testing. But from my perspective this is not the first
thing to do.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering