Geir,
I like the overall letter.

Anton,

I have related question. How can we improve http://harmonytest.org to
make it possible to publish not just pass, fail, or error but numeric
test scores?

How this is related to the letter? I believe that stress tests which
were mentioned in the letter may have scores in a way performance tests
do, see
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/stresstest/index.html

BTW, Egor Pasko requested scores to report documentation quality.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering

http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Platforms_to_Run_Harmony_Development_Kit_