Guys,

I like good tutorials. I learned VIM using a tutorial. I don't need the
VIM tutorial any longer, but at the beginning it was useful.

        +1 for maintain Getting Started as is with minor changes

Why Eclipse was chosen for the tutorial? Our goal was to use Harmony for
Harmony development. I liked that idea.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering

Pavel
>> > Ozhdikhin here.
>> >
>> > BTW, I asked my dad to look at the website. Ideas for improvement
from
>> > him:
>> > 1) site-local search is useful for a beginner. Hm, Tomcat has it
with
>> > links to google search. We can have something as soon as we get to
the
>> > desired TLP :)
>> > 2) it is not obvious that site misprints/problems should be
reported
>> > to the mailing list. Commercial websites have something like
>> > "support/suggestions mailto". We can point mailto to the mailing
list
>:)

However,

>There,