From: "Shmuel Ben-Gad via Hasafran" <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 4:38pm
To: "Hasafran" <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: [ha-Safran] Digitized journal The Reconstructionist

Shalom safranim! One of our professors has been using an electronic  database
of all issues of The Reconstructionist back to 1937.   (It began in 1935. )
Now tithas dIsappeared.   It is important for her current research and we are
trying to

Shalom safranim!
One of our professors has been using an electronic  database of all issues of
The Reconstructionist back to 1937.  (It began in 1935.)  Now tithas
dIsappeared.  It is important for her current research and we are trying to
find out who produced it and if it is possible to have  it resurrected.  The
Reconstructionist Rabbinical College has digitized issues on their website only
back to 1986. If any of you can assist us in this please do so.  We and the
professor would be most  grateful.
B'cavod rav.
Shmuel Ben-Gad,
Gelman Library,
George Washington University.

[
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendly.com/shmuelb-1__;!!KGKeukY!yLE-RToZA4sYlefzL_MSpKSI2OvsP80JRVeIiI51gU_Gqrj1G_iZsGGB9Bg5b0Vgp2_t3A-R9ZPJAzu7GrAjlNZyTw$
  ](
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendly.com/shmuelb-1__;!!KGKeukY!xxbSNlzCMLJb8etAZBw4_7tTiFDo0hr8ZGGWe6x8R_JvMbMxEEPvAnTcA9Y4PCa_Z5ItiBfOFypTs6DM9hln%24
 ) (to schedule a research consultation)

"It's a bright guilty world."--Michael O'Hara in the film "The Lady  from
Shanghai" by Orson Welles.

"Be watchful of yourself, my boy, in all your actions and be disciplined in all
your behavior."---Tobit 4:14.
__
Ha-Safran Archives:
Current: