I'm happy to share my Book of Life Podcast interview with April Powers,
Vice President of Diversity Equity and Inclusion at Project Shema, and
former Global Head of DEI at SCBWI. As you may remember, in December I
podcasted about (and participated in) The Artists Against Antisemitism
auction, which raised funds for Project Shema.

You can hear the podcast at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishbooks.blogspot.com/2024/04/project-shema.html__;!!KGKeukY!3p-CeMO6qzVmh3e7P5u9uFBy1-kSy8spQYmc-qjXXp4JC3MjA9C1tGAUobt9n6hTye-ijA9BFRu0NYuB15QK8LrtB_0XnM00HZS_JFoxzLY$
 , where you'll
also find links to more information and a transcript.

Word of mouth is the very best way for the show to find new listeners, so
please don't hesitate to share!

Thanks, everyone!

Heidi Rabinowitz
Host, The Book of Life