In an email I sent out several months ago to various
members I wrote that Bookcase could handle both Hebrew
and English and due to its price ($30) would be the
first choice program with which to catalogue a
library.
Having bought Bookcase I now realise that it cannot
deal with Hebrew fonts.
I apologise to anybody I misled, and will send futher
updates once I have a solid system up and running.
Yehuda Herskowitz

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org