Hello there,

I just wanted to let everyone in my address book know about this new business
that we have started.

Details may be found below.

                 BOOK AND MEDIA FINDERS ONLINE

                                                  AND

                                     JEWISHBOOKFINDERS

                         EVERYBODY LOVES TO READ BOOKS

                 AND WE CAN FIND THEM FOR YOU!!!

But when you go to buy them, they are sometimes very hard, if not impossible
to find. We are the BEST place to come to, to find those "hard-to-find" or
"out of
print", used, rare or antiquarian books.

                         For that hard to find book,  go to:

                         http://www.bookfindersonline.com

                                  or

                       http://www.jewishbookfinders.com

                         WE TRADE ON THE WORLD MARKET!!!

Our team searches over 50 databases of international, used or antiquarian
bookdealer groups, individual local and international dealers in our
network, and
auctions, to find your book. We contact the dealers on your behalf, and
negotiate
a fair price. A hold is placed on the book.

After payment is made to us, the book is shipped directly to you,
irrespective of
where you live.

Please have a look at my web page and send me any comments,

Thank you,

Alan Cohen.

I have not intentionally sent this out as SPAM, but only to the people in my
address book. Please contact me if you wish to be removed from it.

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 at osu.edu
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org