Hi,
One of the teachers in our Torah School requested this book.  It is out of
print but there is one copy for sale at Amazon.com for $100!!!   The list
price is (was) 19.95.
"Integrating Arts & Crafts in the Jewish School: a Step-by-Step Guide Vol
1: Kindergarten to Second Grade"  by Carol Tauben, Edith Abrahams (Contributor)
Behrman House
October 1996
ISBN: 0874412889

I don't know if this fits the criterior or if maybe someone out in HaSafran
land has a spare copy but I would appreciate any assistance and any or all
volumes!

Thank you,
Cecile Fleetwood
Temple Emanu-El, San Diego