Dear Colleagues,

As we prepare for Pesach, we are pleased to announce the publication online
of our latest Judaica Catalog:

THE JEWS OF THE BRITISH ISLES:  Over 200 Books, Manuscripts, & Periodicals
in Anglo-Jewish Studies

**Please also note that Institutional Customers may delay payment until the
start of the fiscal year.**

Included are many seldom seen imprints from the 18th, 19th & early 20th
Century; subsections include: Sephardica, Women, Community Histories,
Sermons, Rabbinics, Liturgy, Zionism & Palestine, The Holocaust,
Bibliography, Anglo-Israelism, & Periodicals & Sets.

Also included are 8 items related to the Rothschild family.

The catalog is available online at http://www.danwymanbooks.com/british.htm.
(A text-only version can be found at
http://www.danwymanbooks.com/british.txt)

Or choose from one of our dozens of other quality Judaica catalogs at
www.danwymanbooks.com

We look forward to filling your orders and offer you best wishes for a
meaningful holiday.

Sincerely,

Dan Wyman
Dan Wyman, Books http://www.DanWymanBooks.com
47 Dartmouth St. Springfield, MA 01109 USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ph: 413.846.6357