Posting this on behalf of Bob Becker. Please contact him at the address
below for more information

------------------
I want to tell you about www.haynt.org.

This website is about Chaim Finkelstein's book, Haynt: a tsaytung bey yidn,
1908-1939, which contains 31 years of pre-holocaust Jewish-Polish history.
It was published only in Yiddish. Chaim Finklestein wanted to translate
this book into English, but he died before he accomplished that. His widow,
Yadviga, gave permission to reproduce the book and display it on the
website, which contains the complete Yiddish book and all the English
translated so far. Since last November, over 70% of it has been translated.

This is a not for profit project and all translations are in the public domain.

I think you'll agree that this is a historical work that deserves attention.

Sincerely,

Bob Becker
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dan Wyman Books  www.danwymanbooks.com
47 Dartmouth St, Springfield MA 01109
ph: 413.846.6357   email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org