Some of you may recall that in 2005 and 2006 when I chaired the AJL
Out-of-Print Books Task Force, one of the books we tried to get
publishers to bring back in print was Michelle Edwards' Chicken Man,
a picture book originally published in 1991 by Lothrop, Lee & Shepard
Books, and reprinted in 1994 as a paperback by Mulberry Books. I'm
happy to announce that NewSouth Books, a small publisher in Alabama,
will be bringing Chicken Man back into hardcover print in January, 2008.

Enjoy!

Anna Olswanger
--
Anna Olswanger, Literary Agent