Dear Friends,

We have just published on line our most recent Judaica catalog, over
50 books and articles by Abraham Katsh, z"l. These works pertain to
medieval manuscripts, the intersection of Judaism and Islam, modern
Hebrew literature, the Holocaust, Hebrew studies in the United
states, Einstein's theory of Relativity (!), and other topics.
Abraham Katsh was truly a well-rounded scholar!

Please have a look at the catalog at
www.danwymanbooks.com/katsh/katsh.htm and let us know which items you
would like.

Many thanks,