of Onkelos and the Tafsir of Saadia

Colleagues,

Shana Tova!

A client has asked for help with the following:

"In my research on Saadia, I am using a photocopy of a manuscript of
the Torah of Yemenite provenance which contains the Hebrew text of
the Torah, in addition to the Aramaic Targum of Onkelos and the
Tafsir of Saadia. I am wondering if you might be able to help me to
obtain a modern published edition of this work containing all three
texts? I believe that Yemenite Jews still recite all three versions
and refer to such volumes of the sacred text as al-Taj (meaning
crown). I am certain at least one edition must have been published in Israel"

Can anyone recommend a title/edition and where I might find a copy?

Many thanks,

Dan Wyman
Dan Wyman Books, Inc. www.DanWymanBooks.com
Showroom & Deliveries: 12 W. 27th St, 13th flr,   NY, NY 10001
Correspondence & Billing: PO Box  110857   Brooklyn, NY 11211
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  v: 718.963.0410  c: 347.564.3954  (note new nrs.)

We Find Good Homes For Nice Jewish Books

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]