It is still possible to reserve a spot for the wonderful AJL
Convention optional bus tour of Jewish Chicago led by Dr. Irving
Cutler. Dr. Cutler is professor emeritus of geography at Chicago
State University and a founding member of the Chicago Jewish
Historical Society. He has written extensively on Chicago, including
The Jews of Chicago: From Shtetl to Suburb and Jewish Chicago: A
Pictorial History. The "Chicago Jewish Roots" tour will take place
from 2:00 – 5:00 on Sunday, July 5, and costs $30. There are only a
few seats left, so we will accept reservations on a first come/first
serve basis. If you are interested in the tour, please email me at
mjes...@comcast.net.

Marcie Eskin
AJL Convention 2009 Registrar