Dear Sharon,

I've checked RAMBI, JSTOR, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Google Scholar,
and Prof. Rubenstein's webpage at NYU.  I couldn't locate the article.
  I did, however, find his CV, which had this citation:

"Coping with the Virtues of the Land of Israel: An Analysis of Bavli
Ketubot 110b-
112a" [ : ,
" - " ]. In Israel-
Diapora Relations in the Second Temple and Talmudic Periods. Ed. I. Gafni
(Jerusalem: Shazar Institute, 2004), 159-88 (Hebrew).

The book is
Gafni, Isaiah. Merkaz u-tefutsah: Erets Yis ra el v eha-tefutsot
bi-yeme Bayit Sheni, ha-Mishnah v eha-Talmud. Yerushalayim: Merkaz
Zalman Shazar le-toldot Yis ra el, 2004.

on Worldcat:

<http://uci.worldcat.org/oclc/61237268&referer=brief_results>http://uci.worldcat.org/oclc/61237268&referer=brief_results

It looks like the closest copy to you would be at Northwestern.

All Best,
Rachel

__
Rachel Shulman, MA, MSLIS