Kudos to all those who helped plan the marvelous convention in
Seattle.  Kudos, too, to all those who attended.  We had a fairly
lovely turnout of new attendees at the Mentoring activities.  I am
always amazed at the level of talent and enthusiasm that our new
members bring to our organization.  Mazal tov to the door prize
winners at the Sunday Mingle as well as the Tuesday coffee break.  I
hope that the books presented to you will serve as an incentive to
continue your good work in Judaica librarianship.

Again, members who are interested in being paired with a professional
librarian should contact me at their earliest convenience.  To our
gallant volunteers and paraprofessionals who are keeping our
libraries open and running, please know this:  Requesting help is
never easy, but know that there are always those who care.  Onthe
other side of the equation, if you are contemplating becoming a
mentor, consider the following:  The time and level of commitment is
really up to you.  Whatever you can give will be greatly appreciated!

Yashar koah to you all!

Stephanie (Sara Leah) Gross

Stephanie Gross, MLS
Chair, AJL Mentoring Committee