Dear Friends,

  It was wonderful to see many of you at the convention of the
Association for Jewish Libraries earlier this month.

  Now back in the shop, we have published another catalog for you to browse:

  Catalog 111: Over 100 Assorted Special and Unusual Titles in
Judaica & Jewish Studies.

  Please browse the catalog online at http://www.danwymanbooks.com/spec3.htm

  Included in this catalog is an extremely rare Displaced Persons
Hagadah from 1949 (Nr 1) as well as other interesting items in the
following categories:

  • Special
  • Art & Illustration
  • Bible
  • Rabbinics, Medieval Jewry, And Jewish Thought
  • Cairo Genizah
  • Islam
  • Hebrew
  • Liturgy
  • Music
  • Women
  • 19th Century American Imprints
  • Americana
  • Canada
  • British
  • Australia
  • German Imprints & Germany
  • Netherlands
  • Eastern Europe
  • Eretz Israel
  • Colonization
  • The Holocaust

  Please take a look.

  As always, we look forward to filling your orders.

  Best,

  Dan

  Dan Wyman Books LLC.   www.DanWymanBooks.com
  183 Ainslie St.  Brooklyn, NY 11211
  Catalogs Issued    Browsing by Appointment
  d...@danwymanbooks.com   v: 718.963.0410