I have been sending weeded and duplicate children's books to:

Jewish Studies Bibliographer

Collection Development Division

Arizona State University Libraries

Tempe, AZ  85287-1006

In an email dated 2004, it states that they are happy to receive
these books and that they would be added to the Zipperstein
Collection.  The email further states that there are children's books
in this collection dating from the early 20th century to 1970's.

I do not have any later correspondences.  Does anyone have any more
knowledge of this collection?  Do they want more books?  Let me know.

Ellen Share, Librarian, Washington Hebrew Congregation

esh...@whctemple.org