(Illustrated offer available online at
http://www.danwymanbooks.com/iakerson.htm)

Dear Friends,

We are proud to make available to you Shimon Iakerson's monumental
Catalogue of Hebrew Incunabula from the Collection of the Library of
the Jewish Theological Seminary of America:

Iakerson, Shimon. CATALOGUE OF HEBREW INCUNABULA FROM THE COLLECTION
OF THE LIBRARY OF THE JEWISH THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY OF AMERICA. KATALOG
HA-INKUNABULIM HA-`IVRIYIM ME-OSEF SIFRIYAT BET HA-MIDRASH LE-RABANIM
BA-AMERIKAH. New York and Jerusalem, The Jewish Theological Seminary
of America, 2004-2005. Original Publisher's Cloth. 4to. 2
volumes.  670, 568, lxxvii pages. Includes Illustrations, facsimiles,
& Maps. 31 cm. In Hebrew and English.

The library of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America is the
largest and most extensive collection of Hebraic and Judaic material
in the western hemisphere. The collection of incunabula represents
products of all the printing presses we know of as well as all the
groups of books that were published in anonymous ones. This catalogue
"describes the 127 Hebrew incunabula in the [JTSA] collection - the
largest in the world - printed beginning from the 1460s until 1501.
The breadth of the collection showcases the unique qualities of
Hebrew printing found first in Italy and later in Spain, Portugal and
Turkey in the areas of Bible, Talmud, biblical commentaries,
halakhah, prayer, linguistics, ethics, literature, history,
philosophy and science."

SUBJECT(S): Incunabula -- New York (State) -- New York --
Bibliography --  Catalogs. Hebrew imprints -- New York (State) -- New
York -- Catalogs. Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Heather gray cloth with stamped drawing on covers and red lettering
on spine. Ornate maps of 15th century European presses on lining
papers. Volumes stored in matching cloth-covered slipcase. New Fine
Condition. $375.00 plus shipping.

Please contact us to have your copy sent to you.

We also encourage you to also search our online inventory of over
8000 titles in Jewish & Holocaust Studies we have listed on line at
www.DanWymanBooks.com.  You'll also find interesting and unusual
titles in related and overlapping fields in our recent catalogs, all
online at www.DanWymanBooks.com

As always, every item is offered subject to prior sale and is 100%
returnable for any reason. Domestic shipping for this large set is
$8.00 to US addresses and $30.00 overseas.

We prefer payment by credit card, but also accept checks in US funds
or www.paypal.com. We will also gladly invoice your institution.
Please do not order via fax at this time.

To order, please email us with your requests to d...@danwymanbooks.com.

PLEASE ALSO LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE OUR LISTS OF OUT
OF PRINT JUDAICA TITLES by emailing us at d...@danwymanbooks.com.

Please also forward this offer to colleagues who may be interested.

We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you build your collection

--Dan
Dan Wyman Books LLC.   www.DanWymanBooks.com
183 Ainslie St.  Brooklyn, NY 11211
Catalogs Issued    Browsing by Appointment
d...@danwymanbooks.com   v: 718.963.0410
We Find Good Homes For Nice Jewish Books <<<