Dear Friends,

After gentle nudges from many of you, we are ready to launch our new
user-friendly search page for our stock of over 8000 Jewish books at
http://www.danwymanbooks.com/search/search.html

Take a look and search for an author, title, or subject.

Looking for bargains? Choose to sort by price min-max

Looking for rare works? Choose to sort by price max-min

Looking only for books published before 1950? or 1800? Fill in the dates field.

Customize your search to focus on only the books you want.

We will watch for your orders--and also for your feedback, which is
appreciated so that we can continue to make improvements.

Chag Pesach Sameach,

Dan
Dan Wyman Books LLC.   www.DanWymanBooks.com
183 Ainslie St.  Brooklyn, NY 11211
Catalogs Issued    Browsing by Appointment
d...@danwymanbooks.com   v: 718.963.0410
We Find Good Homes For Nice Jewish Books <<<