Special Offer: Neil Danzig: INTRODUCTION TO HALAKHOT PESUQOT WITH A
SUPPLEMENT TO HALAKHOT PESUQOT Only $25.00
(See Illustrated Offer Online at www.danwymanbooks.com/danzig1.htm)

Dear Friends,

We have another important title from the Jewish Theological Seminary
Press to offer you, specially bargain priced:

Neil Danzig:      MAVO LE-SEFER HALAKHOT PESUKOT `IM TASHLUM HALAKHOT
PESUKOT. INTRODUCTION TO HALAKHOT PESUQOT WITH A SUPPLEMENT TO HALAKHOT PESUQOT

We recently saw this title offered at over $80.00. Our price to you
for this 700+ page work is less than a third of that, only
$25.00.  Please see details below.

We also encourage you to also search our online inventory of over
8000 titles in Jewish & Holocaust Studies via our new search page
here.  You'll also find interesting and unusual titles in related and
overlapping fields in our recent catalogs.

To order, please email us with your requests to d...@danwymanbooks.com.

Special Offer:

Danzig, Neil

  MAVO LE-SEFER HALAKHOT PESUKOT `IM TASHLUM HALAKHOT PESUKOT.
INTRODUCTION TO HALAKHOT PESUQOT WITH A SUPPLEMENT TO HALAKHOT PESUQOT

The Jewish Theological Seminary of America, New York and Jerusalem,
1999. 2nd Rev. ed. ISBN: 9654560267. Cloth, Large 8vo, 739 pages. 25
cm. Includes indices. In Hebrew with English title page.

The preferred Second Edition, revised and augmented, with a
supplement to Halakhot Pesuqot. A revised and updated edition of the
author's acclaimed 1993 study of Halakhot Pesuqot, an early medieval
legal code from the geonic period. That code, authored by students of
R. Yehudai Gaon at the end of the eighth century, was one of the
three great pillars of early geonic jurisprudence. (The other two are
the She'iltot and Halakhot Gedolot). Danzig's book sorts out the many
issues related to Halakhot Pesuqot, including its authorship,
sources, style, structure, date of composition and its use by, and
impact on, later medieval authors. This study also deals with the
relationship between the three major codes and includes a text of the
unpublished sections of Halakhot Pesuqot reconstructed from leaves
found in the Cairo Genizah. Halakhot pesukot ascribed to Yehudai ben
Nahman. Includes bibliographical references (pages 637-641) and
indexes.  SUBJECT(S): Yehudai ben Nah man, 8th cent. Jewish law
--Early works to 1800. Geonic literature. Cairo Genizah. OCLC lists
15 copies worldwide. New Condition in Illustrated Dust Jacket.

$25.00

Shipping is $5.00 US and $13.00 International. All books are 100%
returnable for any reason.

We have a limited supply on hand, please order your copy today.

Cheers,

Dan
Dan Wyman Books LLC.   www.DanWymanBooks.com
183 Ainslie St.  Brooklyn, NY 11211
Catalogs Issued  Search at
www.danwymanbooks.com/searchpage.php  Browsing by Appointment
d...@danwymanbooks.com   v: 718.963.0410
 >>>We Find Good Homes For Nice Jewish Books <<<

The BOOKLIST mailing list is hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network.
Join Shamash's Groups on Facebook and LinkedIn.

Great Jewish recipes, straight to your inbox. Sign up here.
http://www.shamash.org/ezclick/ezclick.php?id=18

To unsubscribe from the BOOKLIST list, email: