Dear Safranim,

One of my students is looking for a SCHOLARLY article about the
causes of the expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1492.  I was able
to find one article about this topic but have not been able to find
another that meets the criteria.

She already has books but the assignment calls for 2 articles from a
scholarly source.  They need to be in the English language.  There
have been many articles written about the subject of the expulsion,
but very few are about the causes.

If anyone can supply such an article I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Chaya Wiesman

Librarian

Ramaz Upper School