Dear Colleagues,

If any of your institutions is currently using Digital Commons, a publishing
platform for libraries offered by Bepress, please contact me off-list. I would
like to know what your experience has been like.

Thank you,
Rachel

Rahcel Leket-Mor
President, Research Libraries, Archives, and Special Collections Division (RAS)
Association of Jewish Libraries

Subject Librarian
Religious Studies, Philosophy, Jewish Studies, Medieval and Renaissance Studies
Arizona State University Libraries
PO Box 871006
Tempe, AZ 85287-1006

Phone: 480 965 2618