Hello all,
   I had "retired" from being the volunteer coordinator of several Jewish
libraries about seven years ago, but am back again in that roll as of a
month ago so I just rejoined AJL after about a five year break.

   The library at my Conservative synagogue needs some updating in subject
headings.  We only have about 1000 books in the adult library and it has
been used mostly for reference.  The Weine catagory system is supposed to
be available to members on the AJL website, but the link doesn't work, so
it was suggested that I contact you all for help.

    Our library is in the beit midrash, so classes an daily minyanim are
also held in it.  In concept, it is a great idea, but since our synagogue
is growing, space is at a premium.

    I am meeting with my Rabbi on Oct 16 to discuss the library and I have
a wonderful board liason that I am working with too who is very interested
in the library.

    The categories that we currently have that are problematical include:
Spirituality, Ethics,  Theology, Kabbalah, Musar, and Jewish Movements.
I'd like help is seeing the Weine classification in this area or any
suggestions that you all may have.

Thanks in advance,

Hag sameach,
Dina Tanners