Dear Safranim

We would like to bring to your attention the foll DVD.

1- *Türk Pasaportu* with a booklet in Turkish of 60 p. $ 50.-

2- *Türk Pasaportu* (DVD) with a book entitled *Bir Kurtuluş Öyküsü*, Metin
Gerçek (ed.), 175 p. ISBN: 9789750134616, size 29x24,5 cm (Lenghtxwidth)
Price $ 110.-

The DVD and the book is about the foll movie:

http://www.theturkishpassport.com/

The movie is about the role of the Turkish diplomats in saving Turkish Jews
(formerly of Turkish nationality) living in France during WW2 from the
Nazis.

 Above prices do not include postage and payment is by credit card.

We would be delighted to honour your order. Please let us know which
version you want to order.

sincerly

---
Rıfat Bali