From: hasafran-bounces+atau=loc....@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:hasafran-bounces+atau=loc....@lists.service.ohio-state.edu] On Behalf
Of Enid Sperber
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 2:30 PM
To: Andrea Rapp
Cc: ha-Safran; Amy Turim
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] collectible children's books

Andrea's collection is magnificent and quite extensive.  I have seen it.
Please donate books to her.
Enid

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Andrea Rapp
<anrapp2...@yahoo.com<mailto:anrapp2...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
Wise Temple has such a collection--The Shavzin-Carsch Collection--which has
been the subject of much discussion on Hasafran; we distributed flyers about it
to all attendees at the last year's AJL convention,  had an item about it in
Reform Judaism Magazine, and will be doing more publicity this summer, as well
as putting the final touches on an article for Judaica Librarianship.
  Andrea Rapp
  Isaac M. Wise Temple, Cincinnati, OH

--- On Thu, 6/6/13, James Rosenbloom