The replies interest  me too. We had off sight services to the synagogue which
was located in a separate building and to a senior citizens center. We had  old
fashion borrowers corded and a list of the patrons with their contact info. We
recorded the barcode  when they borrowed a book and entered it to the computer
the next day. I hope that there is a better system.
Amalia
Sent from my iPad