Robbin Katzin wrote:

our library's easy Hebrew books (those written for non-native Hebrew speakers) are very outdated.

First, before I forget, if anybody wants to weed out the easy written-for-non-native-hebrew-speaker hebrew books that everybody is sick of and can't wait to throw out, I'm your girl. Put them in an plastic envelop and send them to me, I'll pay the postage.

Supermarket/mortuary free-bee Calendars 5774/2013-14 are good too.
Happy. Sweet. Prosperous. Fresh start. New year to one and all
Besos
Alba

Alba Toscano
Sinagoga conservador La Javurá calle Uruguay 59, pta 13
46007 Valencia (España)
email:   lajav...@lajavura.org <mailto:lajav...@lajavura.org>
tlf 963 802 129
móvil 658 721 769 UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/la-javura-on-line