That 1939  encyclopedia is quite special.   It describes many European Jewish
communities before the Holocaust that n longer exist today. I definitely
recommend that you keep it.

When I coordinated the Temple Beth Shalom library in Spokane, WA, the custodian
found a copy of that encyclopedia.  I looked through it and realized what a
treasure it was.

Dina Tanners
Seattle, WA

Sent from my iPhone