From: hasafran-boun...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:hasafran-boun...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu] On Behalf Of Wolfson,
Laurel
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 2:09 PM
To: Hasafran
Subject: [ha-Safran] Learning Hebrew software for children in religious
school

I have been asked by the rabbi of a conservative synagogue about software
and/or online resources for teaching children Hebrew. The religious school
classes meet on Sunday mornings and Wednesday afternoons, and I suspect the
ability to use the resource from home would also be desired. Classes range
from kindergarten through seventh grade, but I believe that actually
teaching Hebrew starts around third or fourth grade.

Is there something that would be recommended? This is outside of our
collection area, so I can't really make a recommendation.

Thanks, Laurel

Laurel S. Wolfson

Administrative Librarian

Klau Library

Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion

3101 Clifton Avenue

Cincinnati  OH  45220   USA

Phone: 513-487-3274

Fax: 513-221-0519