The following is a list of books that I am no longer  keeping. If anyone
would like for their library please contact me.

It would be appreciated if  postage costs would be paid. However, I know
some libraries have no money in their budget for this.

If interested in any of the titles or have questions contact me at
reb9...@gmail.com

Books to Donate

Abella, I. M., & Troper, H. M. (1983). None is too many: Canada and the
Jews of Europe, 1933-1948. New York: Random House.

Birnbaum, P. (1949). Ethics of the fathers. Pirke aboth. (Transliterated).
New York: Hebrew Pub. Co.

Ganzfried, S. J., Goldin, H. E., & Karo, J. E. (1927). Code of Jewish law
=: Kitzur schulchan aruch : a compilation of Jewish laws and customs. New
York: Hebrew Pub. Co.

Harlow, J., & Rabbinical Assembly. (1972). Maḥzor for Rosh Hashanah and
Yom Kippur: A prayer book for the Days of Awe. New York: Rabbinical
Assembly.

Kofman, S. (1996). Rue Ordener, Rue Labat. Lincoln, Neb: University of
Nebraska Press.

Library of Congress., & Maher, P. E. (1987). Hebraica cataloging: A guide
to ALA/LC romanization and descriptive cataloging. Washington, D.C:
Cataloging Distribution Service, Library of Congress.

Tanenbaum, R. D. (1998). Prisoner 88: The man in stripes. Calgary:
University of Calgary Press.

Tulchinsky, G. (1997). Taking root: The origins of the Canadian Jewish
community. North York, Ont: Stoddart.

Hebrew prayerbooks, textbooks and   workbooks

Abbo, Z., & Carmi, R. (1974). Teaching Hebrew, a new approach. Albany, N.Y:
Mivzar Pub.
 Part A
 Part B
 Part C

 Workbooks have some writing on pages

 Workbook part A
 workbook part B
 Workbook part c

 Charlap, A. H. (1912). Sidur Tifereth Jehudah =: Jewish Prayer Book. New
York: Hebrew Pub. Co.

My Hebrew Reader: a text to master reading of Hebrew  by Sholomo and Martha
Marenof 1959

חוברת למתחילים  מעת לידובעקי ודהאן
published in Jerusalem (4th edition)

 שאר הלשון
by Zev Scharfstein., rev. ed 1947

Hungarian - Hebrew Prayerbooks /Set of 4 Books -

 Title: Mákzor Imádságos könyv az áv minden ünnepnapjára
Printed in Budapest

2 are for Rosh Ha-Shanah
2 are for Yom Kippur
If you need more information you can contact me.

Spines on a couple of books need repair. A few loose pages are at front of
some of the volumes

Rebecca
--
Rebecca Landau <reb9...@gmail.com>