*From:* Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu] *On Behalf Of *Pearl
Berger
*Sent:* Monday, February 23, 2015 2:57 PM
*To:* hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
*Subject:* [ha-Safran] retirement

Dear Friends,

As many of you may have already heard, I will be retiring from my position
as Dean of Libraries at Yeshiva University at the end of this academic
year.

My experience at Yeshiva has been an extremely rewarding professional
journey; one from which I derived a great deal of personal satisfaction.
Along with a wonderful group of librarians and support personnel, I had the
opportunity to move the YU libraries forward and to provide the student and
faculty community with the best that we could offer.  I have had the
pleasure of working with many of you at AJL in various capacities and I
expect I will continue to be involved in the years to come.

A committee has been formed to search for my replacement.

For information see
https://careers-yeshiva.icims.com/jobs/8225/director-of-university-libraries/job

Pearl

Pearl Berger                                        Phone (212) 960-5363

Dean of Libraries                                        Fax (212) 960-0066

Yeshiva University

500 West 185th Street                               ber...@yu.edu

New York, NY 10033