Hello.

One of my professors is eager to get access to The Jewish Chronicle of
London's historical backfile online. I've contacted London, asking them if
they support institutional accounts, as opposed to individual ones.
Meanwhile, I wanted to ask the collective wisdom whether any other
institution has tried this.

Incidentally, we do have the Jewish Chronicle of London on microfilm, but
the professor wants to do searching by name.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Peter Stern, Ph.D
W.E.B. Du Bois Library
University of Massachusetts