In the signature story of Etgar Keret's Suddenly a Knock on the Door, Etgar
finds himself sitting in his living room with three men, each with a weapon
demanding that he tell them a story or else! At AJL, we don't need that kind of
encouragement to share a story. We are willing to share our stories, our
expertise, and our time.  And while some of you demand an entrance; some of you
need to be cajoled to come into our collective living room. Do you need a
question answered quickly? A list of the latest books for your patron's book
club? How about assistance with cataloging? Your AJL colleagues stand ready to
assist you, but we need your participation. Your dues keep our organization
healthy, thriving, and able to fulfill your needs.

If you have already paid for the 2015-2016 year, we thank you. If you have not,
now is the time! If your membership has lapsed, we welcome your return with
open arms! Login to our website http://jewishlibraries.org/index.php to join or
renew!

Knock on the door and join the party!

Sheryl

Sheryl Stahl
AJL VP Membership
Frances-Henry Library
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
3077 University Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90007

213-765-2127
members...@jewishlibraries.org