Jewish Prisoners Services International is based in Seattle where I live. The
director, Gary Friedman, is amazing. If he does not have the prisoner's bane
already, I would be surprised. Check out the website of JPSI and connect with
him. He travels all over, distributes donated books, etc  and is very aware of
regulations in prisons.

Dina Tanners

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse auto-correct errors